Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Good Friends

First of all, i want to say thank you so much to Vio, my precious friends. Cause of her, i become an E.L.F and know this song (cielah sok pake bhs inggris gue).

It's Sunday, and my sister just download the 'Super Junior-Mr. Simple' App in iTunes to her iPod Touch. She let me to take a look, and i heared it,

it's a song called 'Good Friends'.

Well, my sister download the lite version, and i can't hear that song completely (you have to buy it to hear the full version *well that's annoying*), but when i heared it for the first time, i fall in love with this song (and of course, the extremly-handsome-prince-Kyuhyunnie *Sparkyu scream*).

I decided to download the full version of this song. And i heared it.
Somehow, the lyrics are so deep hurt to my heart, reminded me to all my friends.

Here the lyric :
Plenty was shared between us Oh~Oh~ the sweat, the tears, the secrets.
I am even able to love the times we hated each other. Before we knew it.
We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.
I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me, don’t change.
My face would turn red. I was about to give up everything.
However, we didn’t ever let go of each others hands.
I was so thankful then.
Before we knew it.
Before we knew it.
Plenty was shared between us Oh~Oh~ the sweat, the tears, the secrets.
I am even able to love the times we hated each other. Before we knew it.
There will come a day when we will have to separate. Oh~Oh~
We might not be able to see one another.
When that happens, our memories will give us strength until the day we are able to meet again.
Nananananananana~ Before we knew it.
We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.
I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me. I love you.
***
...well i remember all my friends, and the memory was forces and set into my mind, refrain again and again. I miss them, so much. And now i miss my friend's school (well everyday i meet them... Is funny to miss them now --____--')
I love my friends, and i hope this day never been change, even i know it's impossible.
(spelling gw jelek bgt ya?? *abaikan abaikan*)

0 toughts:

Post a Comment