Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fresh Look!

It seems that such a long time since my last update... Now I'm back! Whose missing me? B)

The truth is I feel really sorry to this blog 'cause I ignore her (?) for a while and when I visited her again, I found something : the design is REALLY boring. Ugh. I have to change it. And now it's a brand new~ It looks a little bit pretty, isn't it? :3

-Aduh, grammar gue kacau balau. Lanjut.-


Well now I have decided to where I can continue my study to collage. It's UNJ (Universitas Negeri Jakarta) and I will take Psychology for sure ^^ Well I think it's gonna be though and I must fight a little strict for it... My mother already said YES for it, although the competition now is more serious and risk. The biggest reason why I choose  Psychology it's beacuse my little brother is an autism. I want to take care of him, and of course helped children all around the world that cured by autism. It's a bit hard, but I will fight more for it. Hwaiting!! '-')9

-Melenceng ke judul ya? Hehe mianhae~-

And for bonus : my over georgeous Evil Kyu!! :3



mwd :)

0 toughts:

Post a Comment